Friday, February 29, 2008

~ ThInK NiCeLY BeFoRE ReAcT ~

Hey, don’t think that I’m a good person. Sometimes, I might be bad too. Now only I know one of my friend hate and angry with me so much! What I did? He said caused of I hurt him. Did I hurt him?

Actually it happened 2 years ago when I was form 5 and after my SPM. My friend like me and one day he proposed to me. But I rejected him by explained clearly to him that I put study first and I don’t want to think of other things. It’s because study is very important to me and I like it so much. Furthermore, I apologize that I really don’t have any feelings on you. May be all these words did hurt his feelings so much. From that onwards, he hates and angry with me so much!

If you really don’t like that person, I think that you should tell him/her clearly and settle it as soon as possible without dragging it. The longer u drag, he/she will like you more and once you tell the truth, you will hurt him/her feelings more. But you must always remember, if can, you try not to hurt his/her feelings when you say out your thoughts. Think properly before you react or else you will be regret. Although sometimes you might loose a friend after you tell the truth but no matter what, it’s better than letting people misunderstand and adding his/her likeness on you. Then, you will end up with hurting his/her feelings more! Care of people’s feelings and be honest in this kind of things towards everyone!

No comments: