Sunday, February 17, 2008


~ PiTY LiTTLe PuPPy ~

this is the cute little puppy!

Bang! There it left us and goes to heaven! “It” is refers to a cute and playful little puppy which crashed by a car and died after a few minutes just now. Some of us had expected this will happened one day as the puppy likes to follow anyone or cars until the road side then only it’ll ran back to my grandparents’ house again. Sometimes, it even followed us to cross the busy road in front of my grandparents’ house without notice it. for example, this morning when my mum and I were crossing road to the opposite shop lots to wait for my aunt and it followed us across the road until the double line in the middle of the road and in a sudden it turned back and returned back to the house. It scared us! Luckily, nothing happened at that moment.

The puppy was adapted by my cousin sister 3 weeks ago. How it came? Actually, this puppy was outside my uncle’s house for a night already. The next morning when my cousin brother and his friends were cycling around his neighborhood, the puppy kept following them. Then, my cousin returned to his home and asked her mum, “what to do with the dog?” Her mum told him to send it over to my grandparents’ house for my cousin sister as she likes dog so much! So, the puppy followed at the back of my cousin while he’s cycling and lead it the way to my grandparents’ house. There’s the day my cousin sister started to adapt it and she named it “Baby”. She loves it so much! She even bath together with it in the bathroom sometimes, carries it and plays with it everyday.

I was in the bathroom. Suddenly, I heard someone was crying. I wonder what’s happening. So, I wore my clothes very fast and rushed out from the bathroom. Then, only I knew that the puppy had passed away. My cousin sister burst into tears and she was so sad and had cried for a few hours. When her parents back, they were shocked to see their own daughter cried till so loud. After they make things clear, then my uncle dig a big and deep hole in one of the part of the house and my aunt helped to carry the dog to the place and buried it. It was not scary either although was at night. Quite a number of us send it the last journey. My sis also cried.

After that, my dad only told me that actually the dog was following him across the road without his notices, and then it ran back to the roadside again. After my dad entered the shop, he heard a loud sound, bang! The sound was came from the roadside, he ran out the shop immediately and he saw a car drove away with a high speed and the puppy was lying on the roadside outside the house. Luckily there’s no more car on the road. Without hesitation, my dad quickly ran across the road and carried the dog back to the house before any car went over it. At first, the puppy was still moving. But after a few minutes, it stopped breathing and died. Although I not really like the puppy as I afraid of dog and this playful puppy always wants to run towards me and make me scream and shout for help. But I also feel sad and sorry to hear so. Hey doggy, wish you will live happily in heaven!

Life is short! Nobody knows what will happen in the next second. So, appreciate and be happy with everything you’re having now before it’s too late!

No comments: