Thursday, February 07, 2008

~ ReUNiON DiNNeR ~


dishes ready for reunion dinner



everyone is waiting for dinner!



yahoo! Let the dinner begin!



Actually this year is a bit different from previous year as it never happened before. The reunion dinner this year was without my grandmother. To be honest, we were quite sad of it. We had taken some photos of the dishes we ate tonight. There's around 9 or 10 dishes on the table and 26 persons include me. But this year didn't have homemade shark fin and most of the dishes such as duck and chicken were bought from outside. Overall we enjoyed the dinner and it was quite delicious.

After the dinner, I went to my grandmother and felt so heartache and pity to see her like that. I felt like crying when I see her and really can feel that she's suffering. And this year some of my uncles n aunties not going out to 'bai nian' with others as my grandmother like that.

the Telok Chempedak Beach in Kuantan,Pahang!


playing with cousins and uncle :)


Soon, my uncle brought us to Hyatt Hotel nearby the beach. It really recalled back all our childhood. When we were small, my 3rd uncle and my another uncle like to bring us go to the beach. And the behind seats were filled with 6 or 7 or even 8 children and another 1 or 2 of them sit at the front seat excluded the driver seat. It was fun! The whole gang of us really crazy when we all get together. As time passes, all has grown up. So,the car only can fit in 6 person at the behind seats and 1 person at the front seat. Then, we went to the playground at the hotel and we played swings and also see saw. We were trying to balance the see saw and add more people at both side. My uncle also join us too. It was really fun and happy time together.

my cute & handsome ah gong was waiting for us to collect 'ang pau'

we were lining up to collect the 'ang pau'



Wow! Finally is my turn to take 'ang pau'!

After we back, it was time for us to received angpao from my grandpa. Yeah! We queue up to take the angpao but before that, we must wish our grandpa by saying, "sing jia ju yi" (in teow chiew). wakaka.........

What happen to this dead fly? haha....I've no idea

When clock's strike 12am, we wear new shoes to go out for a walk to 'cai xiao ren'. Because they believe that after doing so then the whole year will not have anyone who do bad or talk bad behind you. It's not working sometime. haha........anyway I wish everyone Happy Rat Year! Enjoy holidays and Chinese New Year!

No comments: