Wednesday, February 06, 2008

~ BuSY DaY ~

It's a fun, busy and tiring day. Everyone was busy playing their own role. But i was spending my whole morning to watch drama. Then, we only started to work during afternoon after everyone had back from school and it was thier last day of school before Chinese New Year. My cousins and my sis were having fun washing the floor outside as they were playing water too and i was wrapping 'wan tan' for our dinner. On the other hand, my mum washed the kitchen and my aunt clean up stairs. I could hear the laughter and happiness from everyone. Although we were tiring but we're enjoying too. Furthermore, I also moved my plant to a bigger pot.

After that, my sis helped to cook 'wan tan' for us. Again my grandpa went to my grandma and kept asking her, " have you eaten your dinner?" Unfortunately, my grandma couldn't answer him as she can't talk but she did stare at him. My grandparents' relationship really extremely good. Nowadays, it's hardly to see couples like that anymore.

Haha...my little cousin cried after her 'wan tan' was eaten by the naughty dog. Then, she wanted to pour the whole bowl but her sis said nevermind and let her eat. wakaka.....

No comments: