Friday, February 01, 2008

~ Current Answer : WAIT ~

I think this answer will make me feel more comfortable than just lying myself. All I want is just be myself! So, please let everything flow naturally and please don't force me to let go you. It is hard and it takes time! It may be a few weeks, months or years. Give me some time for all this and I believe that if i really want to let go you, I sure can do it! Please be confident on me and trust me!

I'm very sorry to say this. I really feel like she make us always misunderstand and 'bu shuang' each other. The most I dislike is a little bit things then she'll tell you and then you'll started to think a lot and misunderstand that i want to play or fool of her. I hate all this! Although she is elder than me one year but she seems like very reliable. Please don't think so much and make things worse! Tell you wat! E, I appreciate our friendship so much! My sis talks about your bad and is all misunderstand and i believe you are not such girl. So, i always stand at your side and help you to explain to her so that she won't misunderstand.

But i don't know why we end up like this. A little bit things then you'll tell him. Why i sms you? Cause as a friend, I just want to concern and care you. I care all my friends! If you feel weird or don't understand what i try to mean so just ask me. Don't feel scare or 'pai seh' then go tell the third party and you will make everything worse! I bag you, please don't ever do that again! Please let me live peacefully! i just want to live an ordinary life! Don't worry......we're still friends forever!

No comments: