Friday, February 15, 2008

~ FaCe It ~

Before my sister back from tuition, I was still thinking of want to go for my friend’s birthday party or not. At first, I already set up my mind and didn’t want to go. The reason of I’m not going because I know that they sure will mentioned about him. And I really don’t hope to hear any of my friend mention or ask about him anymore. Because he’s over my mind everyday and I’m controlling myself not to message or even talk to him until he message or talk to me first. To be honest, to let so of someone is extremely hard! But don’t worry, I’m trying my best to do so! At last, I choose to go to the party and I’m not scared anymore! Cause I choose to face it! You can do it, girl! I believe one day you sure able to get rid of all this!

I really don’t know what’s going on among us. I feel like our distance is getting further and further. I don’t understand why all this happen! I thought we still can chat like last time and as good as last time like normal friend. But not anymore! Why? Why? Why?
Can’t you just treat me as normal friend? I know you afraid that I’ll misunderstand. But of course not! I won’t misunderstand! You’re just a friend of mine that I can always talk to and I treat you as my good friend.

Our friendship really have to become worse just because of little thing happen? I don’t mind of sacrificing my happiness or anything just to let everyone happy always. I hope to see smiley face from everybody in every single day. Then, I’ll sure be very happy no matter what happen! Don’t worry! I’ll sure be tough! You happy or sad also the will day like that, so why don’t you choose to be happy everyday, right? So, I choose to be happy and cheerful everyday so that I can brighten everyone with my laughter. That’s me! Yeah! I must do it!

No comments: