Monday, February 18, 2008

~ My HoLiDaY ~

Many people must be wondering how I spend my holiday. Ok, let me share it with everyone in my blog. Actually there’s nothing special with my holiday. I spend most of my time at my grandparents’ house to help my mother and aunts. I help them to take care of my grandmother as the rest goes to school and work. While taking care of my grandparents, I also can do my own things such as blogging and watch drama.

Sometimes, if my uncle is here then my mum and I will go out for breakfast together with another aunt. Because of everyone has to take turn to stay awake every night to take care of my grandma, so mine is on Thursday, Friday and Sunday night. Although it was tiring and I’ve not enough sleep, but I’m the most free as I’m not schooling so I can help them to lighten their burden. I really look like a panda and I admit that my look during this holiday is much worse than during exam period. My eyes look tired and sleepy and could hardly open sometimes when I go out ‘yam cha’ with my friends. But I’m happy that I can do all this for my grandparents. I’m happy to take care of them.

Due to Chinese New Year, so my family and I went back to Seremban which is my dad’s hometown for 4 days 3 nights (2nd until the 5th day of CNY). It was the longest period we spent there since I was born. Normally we only back there for 3 days 2 nights and never 4 days 3 nights before. We went to Port Dickson and also Dong Zen which is a well-known temple located at Jenjarom, Banting. We went twice to the temple at night and evening. It was huge and beautiful! It full with lantern, light and also various kinds beautiful flowers! There’s nothing special at Port Dickson. It’s just a small place. But it has a beautiful beach which also can organize many water activities at there. I bought a t-shirt and a short pan while my sis bought a t-shirt and a cap. On the other hand, my dad only bought a short pan and my mum didn’t buy anything at PD. The design of the hotels there are a bit look like overseas’ building. It’s quite unique.

This CNY, I also went to ‘bai nian’ with my teachers and friends. But I unable to go all as there’re too many of them. Besides that, I also went out ‘yam cha’ with my friend if I’m free. I’ve to go no matter how tired I am because we only gather once in blue moon. We appreciate all the happy and sweet moment we get together. Our table is always the noisiest table. We laugh and talk very loud and sometimes even over excited. Wakaka……really miss those crazy days in primary and secondary school! I’ll visit my teachers in school soon.

I think that’s all for my holidays! I enjoy it so much! It’s much more meaningful than my school holidays last time. It passes so fast and half month had gone! I can’t wait for school reopen and starts with the 3rd semester. I miss study so much! May be because the more I grow the more I like to study. I also don’t know why. Haha…….

No comments: