Monday, February 04, 2008

~ Beware of people around you ~

Who we’ve to beware of? Friends or family members? Of course anyone will do. Why? It’s because people around you even your friends and relatives, they may also talk about your bad and even betray you. As a results, the best is trust yourself and not others!

Sometimes, they even send to wrong message to others and cause many troubles. It may cause misunderstanding among your friends and will quarrel among each other. It’s very serious as sometime will affect the friendships and even lose your best friend.

When it happen? It happened especially when there’s appearance of third party. This third party will sometime misunderstand cause of he or she doesn’t really know what’s happening between two of you. Moreover, it happen also because the person involve send the wrong message to the third party and cause all the misunderstanding and make the whole situation worse.

To be honest, I really hate that kind of people. I don’t understand why they want to do so since I didn’t do anything wrong to them. In my opinion, no matter what happen, the best way to settle is just settle between two of them without involve any third party.

Honesty is the key of any relationship. Similarly, trust is also the key of any relationship. If there’s no trust between two parties, it means there’s meaningless of becoming friends anymore. In another words, we should trust our friends and family. I believe that there’s always hope! So, don’t give up easily. For example, if you didn’t do anything wrong and nobody trust you, then, you should think of some way to prove to everyone that you are right and is not your fault. You should explain to them. And do something so that they trust you again. Action is always better than do nothing.

Actually do you know that you really disappoint me? You rather trust a person that you just knew a month ago than trusting me since that you’ve know me more than half a year. What kind of people is this? Lack of trust between us. In addition, she also always tell you the wrong thing and causes many of misunderstand among us. I really don’t understand what’s the purpose of she doing so. Forgive and forget. As long as I’m not that kind of person, I don’t mind what you think or say. But the whole world can misunderstand me except for you (N) and my family! You all shouldn’t misunderstand me! It’s just a matter of trust among people. So, to avoid from all this happen again, I'll be more aware of people around me.

If left me alone in the house which means everyone already return to their hometown, will anyone accompany me? Of course the actual answer is NO! NO! NO! Likewise, when I need help, will anyone help me? The answer is also NO! NO! NO! So, you better don’t hope for anything as it’s hopeless! Why are all this happened on me? Why me? I also don’t know the reasons behind. It’ll be ok for me as I’ve already experience the same things for so many years.

But I sure will help whoever who ask for my help no matter how they treat me and did to me before. I don’t mind of what had happened previously. A friend in need is a friend indeed. That’s me! This is one of my personality. I feel proud of myself! My mother always say, “don’t care or mind of how people treat you but the most important is how you treat people.”

No comments: