Monday, February 25, 2008

~ SAD ~

Suddenly, I feel very down and moody. Wuwuwu…. I don’t want to go back to KL for school reopen on next week. I’ve no idea why I feel so. May be because I unable to put down or let go of something such as my grandparents, family and friends. I think the most that I can’t put down is my grandma. I really very scare the next time I back, I already can’t see my grandma. Honestly, I hope that she can leave earlier to heaven or another more wonderful place so that she has no longer suffered here.

Every time when I heard she screams, I feel very heartache. The louder she screams, the more I feel heartache. Furthermore, she screams because of pain especially when my mum or my uncle is helping her to wash and clean up her wounds. That’s why they will only do so when she’s sleeping. So, when she’s awake and screaming, I’ll stand by her side and tell her to sleep so that she can’t feel the pain after she sleeps soundly.

I don’t know why I’m afraid of loosing someone I love and care especially any of my family members. If my grandma pass away, I really scare that I can’t accept and face it. I don’t know what to do and how to curb and face it.

Anyway, I sure will return to KL when school reopens. I’ll study hard to pass and score my results with flying colours in this coming semester. That is also everyone hope to see and I don’t want to disappoint anyone of them.

No comments: