Saturday, February 02, 2008

~ SLEEPY ~

Oh no, is already 4am. It’s a cold and silent night. And there’s many mosquito. But I still haven’t sleep. Why? It’s because I’ve to stay awake to take care of my grandma as everyone already sleep. We’ve been started to take turn to take care my grandma every night since she got stroke. I’m alone and very sleepy now. I hope time will pass faster so that there’s someone wake up to take over my job.

There’s 2 or 3 hours more to go. What can I do now? The only thing I can do is just watch drama so that time will pass faster and also can keep me stay awake. It’s such a lonely and boring night as there’s no one for me to talk to.

Actually the moment I like the most for everyday is sunrise. In my opinion, sunrise means that it’s a brand new day and everything will starts all over again. But today will be better than yesterday! I’ve never see the scene of sunrise before. I hope I’ve a chance to see it. I think it is sure very beautiful and will be the most memorable moment for many people. I wonder when will be the day?

No comments: