Saturday, February 02, 2008

~ MeMoRY of RaINBoW ~

By refering to the picture, can u see a spectrum of light is appearing in the sky when the Sun shines onto droplets of moisture in the earth's atmosphere? It is a rainbow that use to appear after rain and is just like a brand new day that brings hope to everyone again! The rainbow always reminds me of what my mother had told me. She used to say, " Quick! Make a wish! It may make your dream comes true! Because it is very hard to see a rainbow unless you are very lucky." So, whenever i see a rainbow, I will quickly make a wish. Furthermore, it also reminds me about my childhood. My cousins, my sister and I used to do experiment because of our curiousity. We used the hose which was at my grandparents garden to spray water all over the grass under the hot sun and we could see the continuous spectrum of colours which looked like a rainbow. It is amazing and very beautiful! Unfortunately, we would be scolded by our parents or grandparents later because we were wasting the water. But we were so naughty and even could laugh after being scolded by them and we would still play again afterwards. It was a part of my childhood's sweet memory.

No comments: