Friday, February 01, 2008

~ A MeaNinGFuL DaY! ~

Finally, i had finished pack all my things. i had spent my whole day just to clean my room and table. Things that want to throw are more than things to keep. Although it is a tiring day but is meaningful because today is the last day of exam for my all housemates and i had accompany them study till 3++am this morning by reading their drama story as well. I also purposely woke up at 6am to eat breakfast at Mc.D with them. I really enjoy so much when with them.

Then, i went to 'pasar malam' with my housemates from 6-8pm. We bought a lot of food and also some firecracker due to Cinese New Year is coming soon! I played 'pop' at the balcony with them and we planned to play the electric sparklers later. After that, we will buy ice from the 'mamak' stall down there to add into our 'longan' drinks to celebrate for the end of our exam.

I think this will be the last time for going out with my housemates as they will be graduate soon and they are going to move back to their hometown. I will be loosing such good housemates like them. I appreciate all the time that we've been together! Thanks for giving me so many sweet memory with all of you! Thanks very much! I sure will miss you all so much! The door is always open for all of you and welcome back to this house anytime whenever you all feel free to come back. =)

No comments: