Tuesday, March 04, 2008

~ The First Day of School and my Results ~

Actually there’s nothing special with my first day of school. I was shocked to hear the news this early in the morning. There were 85% of students fail their FOA. How could it be? We’re accounting students and so many of them fail? Oh my god! From that moment onwards, I can’t really concentrate in my lecture. Another reason was also because I was having heavy flu. Since then, I’m prepared and ready to see any of the subject fail.

After reached home, I was so nervous and can’t wait to check for my results. I was so impatient! May be because there’re many people log into the website to check their results, so it’s hard to log in to the web page. I tried for a few times only get to log in. My results are bad although I pass all the subjects. To be honest, I quite satisfy with my results and I know what causes me can’t get A. The results are worse than the previous results. My mum was so disappointed and sad cause of I didn’t get any A.

I’m not a genius or intelligent person. So, I must work many times harder than other people to get A. It’s not an easy job. Now only I realize that I always study so hard and aim so high not only for myself but main for my parents and relatives. I don’t want to disappoint them and I don’t want to look down by other people. From an active yi yin become a passive yi yin. By staying at home study and only go out once in a blue moon.
What’s happening? I really have no idea. Aih……

No comments: