Saturday, March 08, 2008

~ SuRRenDeR ~

Finally, I loose! I loose to myself! I surrender! I always thought that I can live alone but really can’t. For people like me, sure won’t feel lonely because I always make friends everywhere. But when I feel sad and down that time, there’s no one to console me, not even one of them. When I really need help or a friend to accompany me or console me, but no! No one will! I always thought that I’m a very tough girl that can face all the problems and settle everything just by my own because I don’t want others to worry or trouble others. To be honest, sometimes is really very tiring being so tough.

Oh God, please bring her along with you to heaven. Please let her leave peacefully and beautifully. That’s what my grandma hopes for. Pleas don’t let her suffer anymore. When she’s suffering, not only she feels the pain but everyone around her too. I believe that I sure will cry when she leaves but I willing to let her go. I don’t want to see her suffer anymore.

Don’t worry grandma! Even if nobody always beside me to console me after you leaves, I believe I sure can overcome it by myself. Although is hard and it needs time, but time will rove everything. So, you may go peacefully anytime. I love you forever!

No comments: