Monday, May 12, 2008

~ Mother’s Day ~

11 May is Mother’s Day in year 2008. The celebration this year is a bit different as my grandma had passed away. Previously, when my grandma was still alive, all my uncles, aunts and cousins will return to Kuantan to celebrate Mother’s Day with my grandma. But it won’t be anymore! I just hope that everyone will be back to celebrate Father’s Day with my grandpa.

This year Mother’s Day is just like normal day for me. There’s nothing special. Each family, celebrate themselves and separately. Really miss those days that my grandma still alive and everyone gather together to share and joke together. That’s the happiest moments ever which I won’t forget! I hope will have chance like that again. Even one time also doesn’t matter. So long as everyone is happy. =)

In the afternoon of the Mother’s Day, my cousins, sis and I make ‘wantan’ and cook for my aunt and mum to eat. It’s as an appreciation to our mum. I didn’t even give anything to my mum as present on that day. So, we just cooked ‘wantan’ and noodles to let them eat as lunch. Although was just like that, I could feel that our mum was very happy for it. For them, the most important thing is we able to do well in our studies, score flying colours and be a successful person in the future and never forget them! So, I must do well in my exam so that I won’t disappoint any of them! I LOVE YOU, GRANDMA! I LOVE YOU TOO, MUM! HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!! ^^

No comments: