Friday, May 16, 2008

~ Because I’m KYY ~

Is a promise! A promise to myself that I’ve to protect myself and be stronger than other girls! And also not to show my weaknesses I front of anyone especially guys! Although sooner or later I’ll be the only girl in my house, but I’m not afraid of it! So what! Actually I thought of shift out long time ago, but I didn’t do so as the main reason is I’m so lucky to stay opposite my lecturer’s house. Furthermore, I quite like the house I’m staying now and I’m happy with it and the rental is also quite cheap. As a result, I won’t shift unless I have to or force to.

If I want to shift, I also won’t ask anyone for help to search for a nice room. It’s my own problem! I’ll settle myself! I don’t need anyone’s help! You may feel weird that why I’m becoming so? Is because of too many times of disappointments until I can’t stand it anymore! I dare not hope or expect for anything anymore. And also I don’t want to be dependable! So, I rather to depend on myself rather than depend on others! Because I’m not like other people can be reliable and got people to protect. I’m not! So, I must be more protective and independent! That’s why I don’t need anyone’s help!

Do you think my friends will visit to my house? No! I don’t think so! Maybe will have a few of them or maybe not even either of them. Will it makes me feel lonely? No, I don’t think so! Maybe will feel that sometimes but I believe that I’ll be able to overcome it! This is all because of I’m KYY and not others!

No comments: