Friday, May 23, 2008

~ Home Alone ~

I’m glad that I’m home alone again! Is very happy of being so as I can sing as loud as I can until the peak of the world! To express everything out at once especially anger will let people feel better after that. From now onwards, me, KHONG YI YIN will be brave! Can stand by myself and accept any challenge! I won’t be afraid of anything anymore! Even facing all the problems by myself or alone!

As long as is my own problem, I’ll settle all by myself and won’t ask for any helps unless is under a team. Furthermore, I won’t tell any friend of my own problem anymore! No friend can be relying on even your very best friend. Even a best friend also can disappoint you!

A friend in need is a friend indeed. How true is this phrase? You try out yourself, and then you’ll know the answer. In my opinion, this phrase is not really true! There’s sometimes you need to help or face any problems by yourself! Especially during urgent or something bad had happened and you need help, there’s no people will help especially your very best and trusted friend! And that’s the time you only can help yourself! I don’t care anymore! So long as I’m happy and that’s all!!

No comments: