Sunday, May 25, 2008

~ Happy Day ~

Wuhoo! Finally everything is over! Although I might be angry or disappointed sometimes but I fee good after release everything out and finally game over! Yeah!! Yippi!!

I was a bit confused of want to go sing k or go home? But at last I choose to go home to sing k as today is Saturday and is weekend. It’s expensive to sing k on weekend and I wanted to save my money. Although singing karaoke at home myself but still very fun and high! I had sang many songs which with high vocal. Wow…it was damn ‘shuang’! Can express all my feelings and everything out at once! Luckily I was home alone and sang in my room so no one complain. Haha……

After that, I was still not really happy yet. So, I decided to spend some of my money as I had saved a lot of money this week. Then, I went to KLCC BOOK FEST to look for books and bought some Japanese drama series. It was cheap. I love books! I felt so happy to see so many books once I just enter the book fest. Soon, I had forgotten everything and bought things with a happy mood. That’s fun and happy! From this thing, I can prove that I can even leave alone and go out alone without friend. I won’t feel lonely but happy! Actually after that happen, I only realize that I like is the ‘U’ last time and not the ‘U’ know her and started to get influence and change. As a friend, I only can say until here. in the coming future, hope you'll see things clearly. No matter what, today is still my happiest and most enjoyable day! Thanks God for everything! Thanks God!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Making the positive vibrance for reading your post. Thanks for the share.

Properties for sale in coimbatore | apartments for sale