Friday, April 25, 2008

~ Acknowledgement ~

You have taught me a lot since the day I know you. I’ve learned many things from you. When first I came to KL, I never thought of learn to cook. And I don’t even know “sharing is caring”. I learned all this from you! After I had started and tried to cook some dishes, the first thing came to my mind was, I must learn to cook delicious ‘tau fu’ for my grandparents especially my grandma after I back to my hometown. Although it’s too late, I unable to cook for my grandma, but at least I do learn how to cook. Although my food taste badly sometimes, but you still will finish it and able to give me some feedback as referent to improve my cooking skill every time.

Before I came to KL, I always thought of leaving my family to some other places will lead to happier life. But I'm wrong! I’ve learned from you that family is always comes first. Because no matter what happen, family members will always be with you and support you. Actually sometimes, I’m quite envy you that you’ve such harmony and happy family. My family become more harmony after I study in KL. Although I don’t know what’s the actual reason but I’m happy to see so. I’ve also learned from you that we’ve the right to voice out our dissatisfaction and to improve the relationships between our family members.

All I want to say is thank you very much! Thanks for everything! You’ve taught me a lot of things. And I apologize that I’m quite annoying sometimes. And sorry for always troubling you. May be I’m not a good friend all this while. I won’t be trouble or ‘fan’ you anymore. Anyway, thanks for everything! You’re always a good friend of mine! =)

No comments: