Wednesday, April 23, 2008

~ DREAM ~

Normally the 2nd dream will not connect with the 1st dream. But this time my both dream were slightly connected to each other. I dream if my grandma twice! Finally, my dreams come true!

In my 1st dream, I was having a walk with my grandma at a beach at night. Suddenly, we saw a mad dog that running around and chasing people. Everyone was running away for their life. Soon, the mad dog ran towards my grandma and bites her hand. So her hand was injured. Then, I cried. But my mum said, “What for you cry? Your grandma had died”. This is the part where I’m still confused whether that is my grandma or not. But I really saw my grandma’s hand was injured and was bleeding in the dream.

The 2nd dream was located at my grandpa’s house. Some of my cousins, aunts & uncles and I were there. We were having some conversation. After that, don’t know who mentioned about play cards or mahjong. So, my grandma volunteers to teach us to play cards or mahjong. Then, I woke up!

I wonder will I dream my grandma again tonight after I sleep? Will the dream continue with my 2nd dream? But one thing for sure, if I score my exam with flying colors, I’ll sure show it to my grandma! I LOVE YOU, GRANDMA! And I MISS YOU SO MUCH!

No comments: