Wednesday, May 17, 2006

~Worst Exam~

i think this mid year exam is the worst exam i ever have. i'm going to break record for my moden maths after i study for 13 years. i think this will be the first ime. although i don't know what i'll get for my mathematic but as i know must be very 'teruk' at least 50% or 60% only and also not more than 70%. that mean i can't even get an A2. really feel a shame of myself.aih....i did it badly cause seldom do exercises and also got many questions i did not know how to answer. so many questions i also depend on guessing it. i played 'tikam'.haha...is unbelievable!
i never even did my mathematics so badly before. i often get 100% but this time really is my wrong. i have 'no eyes to see' already & usually i also very confident to myself. but nevermind after all is over,so just let it be cause i also can't do anything already. so just take it as a lesson & don't ever repeat it again. i promise myself i'll get musc more better results for my every subject in my next test & it's on july. yo! gambateh & don't give up easily!

No comments: