Sunday, May 07, 2006

~MISUNDERSTAND~

it started a few months ago & until yesterday after explain by my jie(god sis) then i only know that i'm the person who misunderstand the whole thing.
it happened a few months ago.firstly,i was so surprised that my jie's kor(her god brother) found me chat because always i'm the person who find them chat & not they find me. so i was so happy & he said, sorry mei(means lil sis) because all this while i was very busy & seldom chat with u. he called me mei because i always call him big kor kor cause he's elder than me.
then i thought he treat me as his sis,but actually i'm wrong!
yesterday when i chat with my jie tat time,i suddenly asked jie where kor(her god brother) comes from? i thought he's from klang(mayb i heard wrongly last time) but actually he's from johor. but i already knew this a few months ago because kor told me. so i told jie about it. at the same time,i also said i hope i can meet all my kor & my jie one day because i always saw people's kor & jie but not me. then i told jie if i want to visit all of you,firstly i have to go K.L to meet jie & my kor from Kuantan last time(his family & him had moved to K.L during November 2005). then continue my journey to meet my kor from Bahau & lastly meet jie's kor at Johor. suddenly,she asked me y i want to meet her kor. then i replied because he also my kor. jie asked again, did her kor asked me to be his sis. i answered jie, but she called me mui. jie explained to me that he called me mui because i'm younger than him.that mean her kor only treat me like siu mui mui not his sis. from what jie explained,i only understand that i'm the one who misunderstand it all this while.
i really feel very dissapointed to hear so & my heart was broke immediately. i was quite sad to hear so.but i told myself nomatter he treat me like siu mui mui or his sis, i still will treat him like my real kor. meybe u all will think that i'm very stubborn. because my mum always told me nomatter how other people treat u is their business but the most important is how you treat others. if others treat you badly also doesn't matter.
i hope i have chance to ask jie's kor for the truth.aih.......

No comments: