Monday, May 08, 2006

~The Answer Is Not Important Anymore~

yes...i found the answer. but after all,the answer is not imprtant to me anymore. from this event,i really learnt a lesson. actually im wrong! the most important thing is not the answer & also not how or what a person call u but is how a person treat u. before that i said that the most important thing is how you treat others and not how you treat others. honestly,i just found out that what i said is wrong. i'm very selfish! actually both also important - how a person treat you and also how you treat that person. it play a part in our life! but one thing is true that if you want a person to respect you, firstly you must respect others first. what lesson i have leant from it? it is not important how or what a person call you because it doesn't mean anything but the most important is how they treat you. that's the lesson and answer i found. thank you very much,danny kor kor! i admit i really asked the wrong thing a the wrong time. i also admit i'm very selfish in many things. sorry to all my kor,jie and also danny kor kor. may be it's too late to say so but i hope u all will forgive me.
sometimes,i quite proud of myself because im that kind of person that very patient. nomatter how a person scold me i will only keep quiet and also nomatter how moodless and unhappy i am,i also won't show it in front of others even in ront of my parents. i will only keep in my heart and act like very happy or just like nothing happen before in front of them. why i do so?because i don't want anyone worry me. since small until now nobody knows when i'm crying because i will hide myself or wait until everyone sleep only i cried. so nobody know i cried.
i really hope everything will become better. so remember how a person treat you and also how you treat others is more important than how a person called you! i know all of you treat me very good. thank you jie & all my kor,i really learn many things from u all. lastly, i want to promise to all of you(jie and all my kor) that i will never care anything anymore because the more i care or say may be will cause troubles or make thing worse. aih...i hope if next time have any problems still can find u all chat. aih....

1 comment:

hedwig elaine said...

sorry really sorry... mui
I didn't mean that, I know I'd hurted you... sorry again...
I don't know how to explain what I meant, but I don't mean to hurt you....