Sunday, October 05, 2008

~ First Dinner at my New House ~

I can never feel that kind of feeling (family warm) again ever since my grandma passed away. My family has a lot of problem and it can't be solve already. For very long time, I unable to eat home cooking food as my mum don't cook for family anymore. So, we have to always eat outside.

Today, again I can feel the warm of a family. Thanks to my housemates and their parents! Thanks a lot for cooking for us too! The dishes and porridge were delicious! Because of them, I able to taste home cooking again. Thx God too! Thanks God for arranging all these for me!

During the dinner, there were soup, fry egg, chicken and potatoes. It's tasty! Although my housemate accidentally cooked the rice into porridge for us but I don't mind whether it's rice or porridge. It's still very delicious. My seat was facing the balcony and could see the blue sky. It’s a memorable evening. I will never forget the dinner and blue sky which very different from other days. To me, it's a meaningful and unforgettable dinner. A table of ten of us included my housemates’ parents were enjoying the dinner. We sat and ate together. It was just like a reunion dinner which every1 sitting together and eating on the same table. It's touching. I hope I can able to feel so again. Thx everyone (all my housemates, their parents and my roommate)! I will never able get to feel so without all of you. I will never forget such memorable moment!

No comments: