Sunday, October 05, 2008

~ Bath in My New Bathroom ~

Wow…wow…wow….it was so cool & interesting! It was my first time taking bath in my new house. In other words, I was bathing in my new bathroom for the first time! I will never forget that kind of feelings. I don’t know how to describe it, but it made me feel speechless and yet excited. It might be my unforgettable experience.

As I don’t have any experience in washing my clothes myself, so I just simply rub it by using hand on the floor in the bathroom. But the floor is so dirty. It looks dirtier than my previous house. When I was rubbing my clothes, I saw those yellow colour bubbles flowing out. I was wondering it’s from my clothes or the floor? Haha….I kept felt very ‘geli’ while I was washing my clothes as the floor is so dirty. I spend more than half an hour just to wash two of my T-shirts. Oh my god…it’s so long, right? Actually it was a very good experience for me. Since then, I can feel it’s not easy for my grandma to wash our clothes by using hand. Finally, I’m able to feel how’s the feeling of washing clothes by using hand rub. It’s a hard job. But it considered fun for my first time.

No comments: